- ticket title
- European Commission Denies Knowledge of Reports of ‘Violations’ by Libya Coast Guard Elements
- Cross-border Movement Back to Normal at Ras Jdeir Crossing
- General Assembly Advocates Labour Rights, Ending Illicit Wildlife Trade, Adopting 6 Resolutions as It Concludes Seventy-Third Session
- Libya: Two commanders allied to east-based Haftar killed in strike near Tripoli
- IAEA and Islamic Development Bank Launch Women’s Cancers Partnership Initiative
Tripoli, -The Presidency Council issued decision No 72/2016 on putting emergency and temporary financial arrangements. Article one of the resolution provides for the allocation of 1.5 billion Libyan Dinars to be dispensed according to the approved items. The resolution provides that the Central Bank of Libya shall deposits the funds in three installments in an emergency account, or at the request of the Presidency Council and the first installment shall be deposited immediately that is upon the resolutions' issuance. Priorities and beneficiaries from the fund shall be identified through resolutions by the presidency council provided that the beneficiary, the amount and item are spelled out in such resolutions. The resolution also instructs Ministry of Finance to immediately release the funds into the bank accounts of the beneficiaries upon the relevant Presidency Council resolutions.
Source: Libyan News Agency