- ticket title
- أوبو تطلق حملة اكتشف اللامحدودبالشراكة مع ثلاثة مواهب إماراتية بارزة
- تكريم شركة Gulf Business Machines كواحدة من أفضل شركات التوظيف في البحرين عن عام 2020
- LONGi unveils RE100 roadmap to achieve 100% green energy use by 2028
- THRIVE II: This Is What It Takes releases trailer August 8th in 15 languages for sequel to one of the top watched documentaries of all time
- First liquid biopsy to receive FDA Approval for comprehensive tumor profiling across all solid cancers, Guardant Health’s Guardant360® CDx, gains credibility among oncologists in Asia, Middle East and Africa.
The outside world knows Libya as an oilrich country. But this has not led to tangible benefits for people. Many Libyans get poorer every year. There are at least 823,000 people in need of assistance. Almost half of them � or 413,000 � are refugees and migrants.
The illtreatment, torture and rape of migrants and refugees has been documented by the Office of the UN High Commissioner for Human Rights (OHCHR) and the United Nations Support Mission in Libya (UNSMIL) in Desperate and Dangerous: Report on the human rights situation of migrants and refugees in Libya.
Source: UN Office for the Coordination of Humanitarian Affairs