- ticket title
- Gharyan Is Ready To Exchange Detainees With People Of Eastern Region
- Meetings Between Libyan And Egyptian Foreign Ministries Continue To Resolve Outstanding Issues Between Libya And Egypt
- Promoting Women’s Participation In Electoral Process
- U.S. AMBASSADOR TO LIBYA REAFFIRMS U.S. SUPPORT FOR DECEMBER ELECTIONS
- USA Stresses Need For Libyan People And International Community To Use All Available Tools To Prevent Any Attempts To Disrupt Political Transition In Libya
Tripoli- The Minister of Economy and Industry discussed with the Director of the Industrial Research Center the workflow of the center and the importance of the studies it issues regarding industrial spatial development. It was agreed to launch more than thirty recent studies on industrial spatial development covering the entire Libyan territory in the coming period. The Ministry of Economy and Industry also pledged to provide the necessary support to complete these studies, which will be a catalyst for directing development programs and achieving added value.
Source: Libya News Agency