- ticket title
- France voices concern about current tense situation in Libya
- Libya crisis: France suspends Nato mission role amid Turkey row
- 102 illegal immigrants rescued off western Libyan coast
- The Mandate Of The European Mission In Libya Is Extended Until Early July Next Year
- German Foreign Ministry: The War In Libya Can Only Be Stopped By The Parties To The Libyan Conflict Sitting At The Same Table
Rome- The Italian Cabinet approved the mission decree that included the European Union’s “IRINI” mission to implement the United Nations embargo and block the entry of weapons into Libya, according to the Italian agency “Nova”. Italian Foreign Minister “Luigi de Mayo” and his American counterpart “Mike Pompeo” discussed during the phone conversation the situation in Libya, where the two sides expressed their concern about the intensification of hostilities in Libya and the need to establish an immediate humanitarian truce and stop foreign interference, among other missions in the decree Related to medical aid in the coast.
Source: Libya News Agency