- ticket title
- Deputy Minister of Interior Visits Narcotics Department
- GNA Council of Ministers Announces Resumption of Air Traffic at Amitiq Airport
- German Foreign Minister: Libya’s neighboring countries suffer from negative consequences of Libyan Crisis
- Libya – IDP and Returnee Key Findings Report 28 (Nov-Dec 2019)
- Activities of Secretary-General in Germany, 18-20 January
LONDON, 3 February 2015 (IRIN) – In the second of his columns for IRIN, Paul Currion reflects on the lessons to be drawn from the news that Invisible Children, the activist NGO, is winding down its operations. Widely criticised for its over simplified view of the Lord’s Resistance Army – a Ugandan rebel group – IC managed to harness the power of digital media in a way mainstream humanitarian agencies could only envy.