- ticket title
- EU High Representative For Foreign Affairs And Security Policy Calls For Calm And Respect For Truce
- Algerian President: We Are Ready To Help Restore Peace To Libya
- Libyas UN-backed government suspends participation in Geneva peace talks
- Update: Libyas east-based army says its attack on Turkish ship aims to prevent terrorists
- Update: UN tries to salvage Libya talks after government announces pullout
Chris Stephen, Journalist based in Tunisia and author of "Judgement Day: The Trial of Slobodan Milosevic"
The Libyan capital of Tripoli is shuddering under an offensive by forces loyal to strongman Khalifa Haftar, with the city's already precarious basic services in danger of breaking down completely and aid agencies struggling to cope with a growing emergency.
Source: The New Humanitarian