- ticket title
- LONGi unveils RE100 roadmap to achieve 100% green energy use by 2028
- THRIVE II: This Is What It Takes releases trailer August 8th in 15 languages for sequel to one of the top watched documentaries of all time
- First liquid biopsy to receive FDA Approval for comprehensive tumor profiling across all solid cancers, Guardant Health’s Guardant360® CDx, gains credibility among oncologists in Asia, Middle East and Africa.
- Miami International Holdings Reports July 2020 Trading Results for MIAX Exchange Group; July Market Share up Approximately 19% over 2019
- التقنيات المعززة تساعد منصات التجارة الإلكترونية والتجار على تقديم تجربة بث حي أكثر ذكاء على الإنترنت
- 65% of people in Milan and London agree that the color of their clothes and accessories reflects how they want to feel
- Over half (53%) of people believe that other people form opinions of them based on the colors they wear
- Color Expert Jules Standish says color is an untapped opportunity for human experience, and is working with HONOR to encourage people to embrace the positive impact it can have on their lives
- The new HONOR 20 Series invites users to ‘Capture Wonder’ with a professional-grade camera and the world’s first Dynamic Holographic design in Phantom Black and Phantom Blue – created using Triple 3D Mesh technology.
MILAN and LONDON, June 17, 2019 /PRNewswire/ — More than three quarters (81%) of people in the fashion capitals of the world, Milan and London, believe the colors they see and wear everyday impact their mood and, to capitalise on this, are most likely to choose blue clothing and accessories when wanting to feel positive.
However, despite the positive power of color, we’re not taking notice of the colors around us, because we’re too busy, in a hurry or distracted. Less than 1 in 3 (30%) people in Milan and London are always paying attention to the mood-enhancing shades on show in the world around us.
The HONOR 20 Color Report has been commissioned to challenge this oversight and encourage people to capture the wonder of color around them and utilise the cutting-edge technology of the HONOR 20 Series professional camera – harnessing the power to positively impact their lives.
The HONOR 20 Color Report found two-thirds (66%) of people believe the colors they wear can create the ultimate first impression, and more than half (53%) believe other people form opinions of them based on the colors they wear.
Color Expert Jules Standish – a leading authority on color trends – explains that color is powerful because it elicits emotional rather than rational responses from our brains:
“First impressions are important, and what better way to broadcast to the world who you are than through fashion. Blue clothing and accessories help you project an image of trust, diplomacy and reliability – which is perfect for job interviews. Wearing black for a first date projects mystery, and ensures you keep your emotions in check with the intention of revealing more about your true nature at a later stage of the relationship. In comparison, wearing red on a first date projects passion and excitement, while demanding attention.”
To encourage people to witness and capture the wonder around them, HONOR last night unveiled the HONOR 20 series. Built with a best-in-class AI quad camera smartphone, the new technology performs like a DSLR but with the comfort and style of a smartphone. With four different camera lenses, it allows users to transform a magical moment into a still photograph or a video both during the day and at night.
HONOR President George Zhao said, “At HONOR, we know how important color is. The HONOR 20 series has used the most advanced camera technology to help users experience the wonders of the world like never before. HONOR understands that color is not just a thing that you see, but something that you feel – and this insight is paramount to the design and performance of the new smartphone.”
HONOR, design ethos ‘Always Better’ is showcased in the innovative design and unique colors of the new HONOR 20 smartphone – Phantom Black and Phantom Blue. These magnificent colors have been elevated by the wonder of cutting edged dynamic holographic design. This dynamic Holographic glassback was made in a two-staged process made possible by HONOR’s industry-first Triple 3D Mesh technology. The depth layer is created using a precise technique. It is embedded with millions of miniature prisms that resemble pieces of diamonds. The outcome is a depth-inducing optical effect that makes the HONOR 20 Series stand out from its predecessors.
HONOR is a leading smartphone brand. The brand was created to meet the needs of digital natives through internet-optimized products that offer superior user experiences, inspire action, foster creativity and empower the young to achieve their dreams. In doing this, HONOR has set itself apart by showcasing its own bravery to do things differently and to take the steps needed to usher in the latest technologies and innovations for its customers. For more information, please visit HONOR online at www.hihonor.com or follow us on:
About Jules Standish
Jules Standish, The Color Counsellor is an expert personal style & color consultant, lecturer at The London College of Style, public speaker, media commentator and author of the Amazon bestseller “How NOT to Wear Black” and “The Essential Guide to Mindful Dressing”. For more information, visit: http://www.colourconsultancy.