- ticket title
- German Government: We Expect Sustainable Ceasefire In Libya
- Italian Foreign Minister: EU Approves Mission To Prevent Weapons Entering Libya
- Algerian Foreign Minister Arrives In Tripoli
- As Libya talks resume in Geneva, UN negotiator seeks to overcome sticking points
- UN-Backed Government in Libya Suspends Talks After Attack
Berlin, The German Cabinet announced that the German Chancellor 'Angela Merkel' and Chinese President 'Xi Jinping' discussed the implementation of the results of the Berlin Conference on Libya, and Beijing promised for continued support. The German Foreign Ministry said in a statement that the two sides discussed the implementation of the outputs of the results of the Berlin conference on Libya held on the 19th of January, stressing that the Chinese President promised the German chancellor to continue to support the implementation of these outputs in order to achieve stability and security in Libya.