- ticket title
- CNN: Wagner Mercenaries Dig Trenches, A Signal Not To Leave Libya
- The Russian President’s Envoy Discusses With A Member Of The Libyan Parliament The Situation In Libya
- New Iranian Ambassador To Libya Expresses His Country’s Readiness To Restore Relations To Normal And To Intensify Visits
- Siala Discusses With The South Korean Ambassador To Libya Return Of Korean Companies To Resume Their Infrastructure And Reconstruction Projects
- Namroush And Al-Haddad Discuss With Idriss Debi Securing And Protecting Libyan-Chadian Borders.
Tripoli- Both the European Union and the German government affirmed their support for Libyan municipalities in establishing better waste management systems. The European Union mission said on its official page that it supported nine Libyan municipalities: “Ghadames, Nalut, Gadu, Zintan, Janzour, Hay Al-Andalus, Abu Salim, Adri Al-Shati and Al-Bawanis” 27 trucks to collect waste, three cranes, thousands of bins for collecting household waste, garbage containers and hundreds street cleaning barriers for clean cities in Libya. The mission explained that an estimated 7 million people die each year from exposure to fine particles as a result of unmanaged waste being burned for the environment has a direct impact on our health and well-being.
Source: Libya News Agency