- ticket title
- Ministry Of The Interior Units Arrive In Tarhuna To Control Law And Order And Prevent Any Security Breaches.
- General Prosecutors Office Orders Imprisonment Of The Former Head Of The Civil Aviation Authority And The Director Of The Aviation Safety Department
- Minister Of Education Stresses Importance Of Activating Educational Channel And Electronic Platforms
- Libyan Investment Corporation Holds Desk To Desk Meeting With Libyan Foreign Investment Company And Its Director General
- National Oil Corporation Reveals Revenue For December 2020 .
Geneva-The Consultative Committee of the Libyan Political Dialogue resumes its Meetings this week in Geneva in the presence of the Special Representative of the UN Secretary General in Libya, Stephaney Williams. The 18-member Committee will discuss several proposals on the selection mechanism and candidacy measures for the Executive authority in Libya. Williams welcomed at the end of the last meeting of the committee, the positive atmosphere that prevailed during the discussions among the members, asserting that there is a dire need to speed up the unification of the executive authority.
Source: Libya News Agency