- ticket title
- LONGi unveils RE100 roadmap to achieve 100% green energy use by 2028
- THRIVE II: This Is What It Takes releases trailer August 8th in 15 languages for sequel to one of the top watched documentaries of all time
- First liquid biopsy to receive FDA Approval for comprehensive tumor profiling across all solid cancers, Guardant Health’s Guardant360® CDx, gains credibility among oncologists in Asia, Middle East and Africa.
- Miami International Holdings Reports July 2020 Trading Results for MIAX Exchange Group; July Market Share up Approximately 19% over 2019
- التقنيات المعززة تساعد منصات التجارة الإلكترونية والتجار على تقديم تجربة بث حي أكثر ذكاء على الإنترنت
GUANGZHOU, China, Oct. 17, 2018 /PRNewswire/ — The China Import and Export Fair (Canton Fair) kicked off in Guangzhou on October 15 gathering over 25000 exhibiting companies. The 124th fair, taking place during the anniversary of China’s opening and reform, also celebrated the integral role of the fair in its contribution to global trade over the last 40 years. Over 636 companies and 10 national and regional delegations from 34 countries and regions took part in the International Pavilion. In the brand section this year, 58% are manufacturers, and 31.5% are new exhibitors.
Xu Bing, Deputy Director General of China Foreign Trade Centre, said that this year’s Canton Fair “Will help companies around the world achieve global selling and buying through the one-stop platform.”
“The Canton Fair will make good use of resources from domestic and international markets and contribute to the balanced development of China’s foreign trade through an expansion of our global network for strategic cooperation and product offering,” Xu said. “For example, Phase 1 will showcase industrial products with high technological features from premium brands, while Phase 3 will introduce consumer products which have higher market demand.”
“We will also stick to target marketing, specialization and innovation, focus on key sections and target markets, to provide a more convenient attending experience, more secure transactions and higher return for buyers. We’ve carried out big-data driven digital marketing based on social media and search engine. In the framework of Canton Fair Overseas Partnership Program and Buyer Incentive Program we’ve engaged in targeted marketing. We will also organize supplier-buyer networking and the Multinationals Soucing Service (MSS) to improve buyers’ experience.” Xu said.
The fair includes three phases running from the 15th October to 4th November. To see a list of all product categories represented at Canton Fair, visit: http://i.cantonfair.org.cn/en/
About Canton Fair
The China Import and Export Fair (“Canton Fair”), is held biannually in Guangzhou every spring and fall. Established in 1957, the fair is now a comprehensive exhibition with the longest history, highest level, largest scale and largest number of products as well as the broadest distribution of buyer origins and the highest business turnover in China.