- ticket title
- France voices concern about current tense situation in Libya
- Libya crisis: France suspends Nato mission role amid Turkey row
- 102 illegal immigrants rescued off western Libyan coast
- The Mandate Of The European Mission In Libya Is Extended Until Early July Next Year
- German Foreign Ministry: The War In Libya Can Only Be Stopped By The Parties To The Libyan Conflict Sitting At The Same Table
The FPSO Prof. John Evans Atta Mills, which will produce and store oil from Ghana’s Tweneboa-Enyenra-Ntomme (TEN) offshore oil fields, began its voyage to Ghana on 23rd January 2016.
The floating production, storage and offloading …