- ticket title
- LONGi unveils RE100 roadmap to achieve 100% green energy use by 2028
- THRIVE II: This Is What It Takes releases trailer August 8th in 15 languages for sequel to one of the top watched documentaries of all time
- First liquid biopsy to receive FDA Approval for comprehensive tumor profiling across all solid cancers, Guardant Health’s Guardant360® CDx, gains credibility among oncologists in Asia, Middle East and Africa.
- Miami International Holdings Reports July 2020 Trading Results for MIAX Exchange Group; July Market Share up Approximately 19% over 2019
- التقنيات المعززة تساعد منصات التجارة الإلكترونية والتجار على تقديم تجربة بث حي أكثر ذكاء على الإنترنت
Telephone and Internet Services in Southern Region
Disrupted by vandalizing Attack in Abu Njaim.
Sunday , 26– 02– 2017 – 16:54:00
Tripoli, 26 February 2017(Lana) The Chairman of the Board of the Libya Telephone Co. has announced that telecommunication and Internet services in the entire southern region of the country have been brought to a halt. The telecommunication station in Abu Njaim has been vandalized, and batteries cables stolen Mohamed Al Oujali told the Libyan news agency. Al Oujali called on competent authorities to repair the damage and to provide protection for the station so that services can be restored. =Lana=