- ticket title
- EU condemns presence of foreign mercenaries in Libya
- AMINE GEMAYEL TALKS DEVELOPMENTS WITH TUNISIAN AMBASSADOR
- TURKISH AMBASSADOR: FRANCE TURNS BLIND EYE TO UAE, EGYPT’S VIOLATIONS IN LIBYA
- FRANCE PULLS OUT OF NATO LIBYA FORCE AMID TURKEY TENSIONS
- Libya: Health Sector Bulletin (June 2020)
Telecoms Minister, Mohammad Choukeir, on Monday met with Argentina's Ambassador to Lebanon, Mauricio Alice, and discussed with him the best means to boost and develop relations between the two countries.
In the wake of the meeting, Choukeir lauded the "strong relations between Lebanon and Argentina, which embrace a large Lebanese community that contribute to the development of bilateral economic relations."
In turn, the Argentinian Ambassador praised the dynamism of the Minister of Communications and his interest in "promoting economic cooperation between the two friendly countries.
He expressed willingness to work on having his country take as many possible steps to activate bilateral economic relations.
Source: National News Agency