- ticket title
- Ministry of Employment takes part in Local Government Forum
- Alternative Accommodation for Displaced People/Discussed
- Local Government Minister issues resolution to transfer competencies to local administration units
- UN and Red Cross chiefs appeal for end to use of explosive weapons in cities
- European Commission Denies Knowledge of Reports of ‘Violations’ by Libya Coast Guard Elements
Tarhuna,-Media Director of Tarhuna Municipal Council, Mohamed Saed said the situation of the displaced families from Serte is still deteriorating due to ignorance of governments of their situation. Saed said in press statement that the aid provided by the new Madar and Social Security Fund and UN were not sufficient even to 400 out of 3000 displaced families. Saed asked the responsible authorities in Libya to provide the families aid to those families suffering acute shortages of basic food staff.
Source: Libyan News Agency