- ticket title
- Update: Libyas warring sides pull out of Geneva peace talks
- Libyan premier denounces Haftar as war criminal at UN
- UN launches new project to address link between terrorism arms and crime
- ERDOGAN SAYS TWO TURKISH SOLDIERS WERE KILLED IN LIBYA
- Erdogan Confirms First Turkish Soldier Deaths in Libya
Tarhuna,-Media Director of Tarhuna Municipal Council, Mohamed Saed said the situation of the displaced families from Serte is still deteriorating due to ignorance of governments of their situation. Saed said in press statement that the aid provided by the new Madar and Social Security Fund and UN were not sufficient even to 400 out of 3000 displaced families. Saed asked the responsible authorities in Libya to provide the families aid to those families suffering acute shortages of basic food staff.
Source: Libyan News Agency