- ticket title
- Ministry of Employment takes part in Local Government Forum
- Alternative Accommodation for Displaced People/Discussed
- Local Government Minister issues resolution to transfer competencies to local administration units
- UN and Red Cross chiefs appeal for end to use of explosive weapons in cities
- European Commission Denies Knowledge of Reports of ‘Violations’ by Libya Coast Guard Elements
Tarhona,- Director of media office in Tarhona municipality council "Mohamed Sa'eed" , said that the conditions of the displaced families from Sirt in the city , are still poor , due to governments' ignorance of their conditions. "Sa'eed" in a press statements , said that the aid which was provided by "al-Madar al-Jadeed" company , social security fund and the UN mission , were represented in number of commodities , which in-all could only cover 400 families out of 3000 displaced families. "Sa'eed" demanded the competent authorities in Libya , to provide enough needs for those families , whom suffer shortages in many basic material ; as he described it.
Source: Libyan News Agency