- ticket title
- Eastern Libya forces say 16 Turkish soldiers killed in fighting
- WFP requires urgent funds in Libya as humanitarian needs rise [EN/AR]
- UNSMIL Grateful For ‘Sincerity And Enthusiasm’ Of Libyan 5+5 Committee
- Libya’s Consulate In Milano Tells Community To Be Cautious
- Bugdanov: Russian Foreign Policy Based On Constant Support For Libya’s Independence
Tripoli, - Chairman of the high AU commission "Dlamini-Zuma" , on Friday , said that the former Tanzanian president "Jakaya Kikwete" , had been chosen to be head of the African Union mission to Libya , and he will start several negotiations about the Libyan crisis with Libya's neighboring countries , after the conclusion of the current African summit , which held in the Rwandan capital Kigali. Head of the AU high commission , said that all African countries had welcomed the selection of "Kikwete" , who served in the Tanzanian presidential post between 2005-2015 , where the Union is seeking through the mission to participate in finding a solution to the Libyan crisis.
Source: Libyan News Agency