- ticket title
- Adopting 7 Resolutions, General Assembly Calls for Recorded Vote on Texts Addressing Global Health, Ties with Organization of Islamic Cooperation
- EU Trust Fund for Africa: new actions adopted to support vulnerable migrants, foster socio-economic development and improve border management in North of Africa
- GNA Minister Of Transport Meets Canadian Ambassador.
- Head Of Presidency Council Attends Event At Police Academy.
- GNA Interior Minister Discuss Security Cooperation With German Foreign Ministry Undersecretary.
Iraq has defeated so-called Islamic State, its displaced citizens are heading home, and the country is slowly rebuilding after more than three years of war. But barely a year after the liberation of Mosul, millions of Iraqis still depend on …Read more
STORY: UN / UK PRESSER
LANGUAGE: ENGLISH / NATS
DATELINE: 01 AUGUST 2018, NEW YORK CITY / RECENT
FILE – RECENT, NEW YORK CITY
1. Wide shot, exterior United Nations headquarters
01 AUGUST …Read more
An open briefing on Myanmar and a thematic debate on mediation as a tool for the maintenance of international peace and security will be among the highlights of the Security Council’s work in the month ahead, Karen Pierce (United Kingdom), …Read more
As the EU sets new policies and makes deals with African nations to deter hundreds of thousands of migrants from seeking new lives on the continent, what does it mean for those following dreams northwards and the countries they transit …Read more
Palestine has unique status at the United Nations. It is not a full-fledged member state. Rather, it is what is known as a “non-member observer state.” It has a permanent office at …Read more
A year and a half after so-called Islamic State was kicked out of its last stronghold in Libya, 24 parentless children of its foreign fighters are growing up in a high-security, makeshift orphanage tucked away down a sidestreet in the …Read more
United Nations, Egypt Behind Intensive Diplomatic Effort to Avert Fresh Military Confrontation, Says Nickolay Mladenov
The outbreak of a new conflict between Israel and Hamas in the Gaza Strip is “almost a certainty” unless the international community gets to work …Read more