- ticket title
- German charity Sea-Eye says 78 migrants rescued off Libyan coast
- Libya: 24 killed in clashes as UN condemns
- Turkish Pres Erdogan discuss Libya conflict on Algeria visit
- UN report urges accountability for Libya airstrike deaths [EN/AR]
- The airstrikes on the Daman building complex, including the Tajoura Detention Centre, 2 July 2019
TORONTO, April 01, 2019 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — March 29, 2019 — Bombardier Commercial Aircraft announced today that a customer, who has requested to remain unidentified at this time, has signed an order to acquire six new Q400 aircraft.
- The CRJ550 is a new aircraft type based on the CRJ700 platform, within Bombardier’s successful CRJ family
- This aircraft model is the first triple-class 50-seat aircraft in the world
MONTRÉAL, Feb. 06, 2019 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — Bombardier Commercial Aircraft is
TORONTO, Sept. 10, 2018 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — Bombardier Commercial Aircraft announced today that Biman Bangladesh Airlines Ltd. has ordered three new Q400 turboprops by signing a purchase agreement with the Canadian Commercial Corporation (CCC).
Based on the list price of
MONTREAL, QUEBEC–(Marketwire – Sept. 6, 2012) – Bombardier Aerospace announced today that it delivered a Global 6000 aircraft to the US Air Force last Thursday, in a ceremony conducted at a Bombardier facility in Connecticut. This aircraft is the fourth …Read more
TORONTO, ONTARIO–(Marketwire/AsiaNet Pakistan – September 4, 2012) – Bombardier Aerospace announced today that Warsaw-based Eurolot has converted options on six Q400 NextGen airliners to a firm order that will increase its fleet to 14 Q400 NextGen aircraft.
Based on the …Read more
All main systems now up and running on the ground test aircraft
MONTREAL, QUEBEC–(Marketwire/AsiaNet Pakistan – August 27, 2012) – Bombardier Aerospace announced today that the company is now conducting virtual flights with “Aircraft 0″* – the on-the-ground Integrated Systems …Read more