- ticket title
- European Commission Denies Knowledge of Reports of ‘Violations’ by Libya Coast Guard Elements
- Cross-border Movement Back to Normal at Ras Jdeir Crossing
- General Assembly Advocates Labour Rights, Ending Illicit Wildlife Trade, Adopting 6 Resolutions as It Concludes Seventy-Third Session
- Libya: Two commanders allied to east-based Haftar killed in strike near Tripoli
- IAEA and Islamic Development Bank Launch Women’s Cancers Partnership Initiative
A Syrian family comprised of 6 members returned to Beirut, after it was barred from travelling from Doha Airport in Qatar, in implementation of US President Donald Trump's decision to prevent certain nationals from entering the United States, NNA correspondent at Rafik Hariri International Airport reported on Sunday.
It is to note that President Trump's decision includes nationals of seven countries, in particular Syria, Iraq, Yemen, Iran, Libya, Somalia and Sudan.
Source: National News Agency