- ticket title
- Lavarov: UN Alone Capable Of Guaranteeing Integrity Of Libya
- Celebrations Making Anniversary Of Feb
- Head Of Presidency Council Announces Launch Of The 2020 Humanitarian Response Plan For Libya
- British National Security Adviser Discuss With Egyptian Foreign Minister Developments In Libya
- US Secretary Of State: We Hope Political Negotiation In Libya Start By End Of This Month
A Syrian family comprised of 6 members returned to Beirut, after it was barred from travelling from Doha Airport in Qatar, in implementation of US President Donald Trump's decision to prevent certain nationals from entering the United States, NNA correspondent at Rafik Hariri International Airport reported on Sunday.
It is to note that President Trump's decision includes nationals of seven countries, in particular Syria, Iraq, Yemen, Iran, Libya, Somalia and Sudan.
Source: National News Agency