- ticket title
- GNA Interior Ministry Undersecretary Meets Displaced Committee in Morzug
- Libyan People Celebrate Anniversary of Martyrdom of Omar Mukhtar
- UNHCR Calls for Greater Solidarity With Stranded Refugees in Libya
- Algeria Demands Adherence to UN Resolutions Banning Arms to Libya
- Dr Emari Zaed meets with US Charge D’affairs
A Syrian family on its way to the Atlanta, Georgia, returned to Beirut on Saturday evening, after it was prevented from boarding a connection flight bound for Atlanta from Charles de Gaulle Airport in Paris, in implementation of US President Donald Trump's decision to prevent certain nationals from entering the United States, NNA correspondent at Rafic Hariri International Airport reported.
It is to note that President Trump's decision includes nationals of seven countries, namely Syria, Iraq, Yemen, Iran, Libya, Somalia and Sudan.
Source: National News Agency