- ticket title
- EU High Representative For Foreign Affairs And Security Policy Calls For Calm And Respect For Truce
- Algerian President: We Are Ready To Help Restore Peace To Libya
- Libyas UN-backed government suspends participation in Geneva peace talks
- Update: Libyas east-based army says its attack on Turkish ship aims to prevent terrorists
- Update: UN tries to salvage Libya talks after government announces pullout
A Syrian family on its way to the Atlanta, Georgia, returned to Beirut on Saturday evening, after it was prevented from boarding a connection flight bound for Atlanta from Charles de Gaulle Airport in Paris, in implementation of US President Donald Trump's decision to prevent certain nationals from entering the United States, NNA correspondent at Rafic Hariri International Airport reported.
It is to note that President Trump's decision includes nationals of seven countries, namely Syria, Iraq, Yemen, Iran, Libya, Somalia and Sudan.
Source: National News Agency