- ticket title
- Libya: Landmines Left After Armed Group Withdraws [EN/AR]
- Ethiopian Diaspora Champions Digital Apps in Fight Against COVID
- How COVID Is Affecting Elections in Africa
- Libya vows to expose perpetrators to justice over Bangladeshi killing
- Press Conference by Security Council President on Work Programme for June, July
The Swiss government believes that there are still real risks to which its diplomatic staff in Libya will be exposed in the coming months. As such, the Swiss Federal Council justifies the prolongation of the provisions currently in place and the continued activity of the army to protect the Swiss embassy in Tripoli.