- ticket title
- Libya Coast Guard Intercepts Dozens of Europe-Bound Migrants
- US Ambassador to Libya Announces his Participation in Berlin Conference
- US Congress Considers Libya Stabilization Act
- Merkel and Putin Discuss Libya, Syria and Ukraine
- Egypt Hosts Meeting Of Libyan Lawmakers To Unite Settlement Efforts
The Swiss government believes that there are still real risks to which its diplomatic staff in Libya will be exposed in the coming months. As such, the Swiss Federal Council justifies the prolongation of the provisions currently in place and the continued activity of the army to protect the Swiss embassy in Tripoli.