- ticket title
- EU leaders must fix “broken system” that leaves people adrift at sea
- Without International Support in Libya, Spoilers Will Sabotage Political Process, Disrupt Fragile Economic Reforms, Special Representative Tells Security Council
- LIBYA: DEATH TOLL IN MILITIA CLASHES IN CAPITAL TRIPOLI RISES TO 10
- A Coup in Progress? Venezuelan Foreign Minister Decries U.S. & Brazil-Backed Effort to Oust Maduro
- Shoukry visits Hariri: We agreed to intensify our bilateral cooperation
Head of the Supreme Islamic Shiite Council, Sheikh Abdul Amir Qabalan, announced that he will convene the Council’s Sharia and Executive Boards in an emergency meeting at 10:00 am tomorrow (Friday) to discuss the reverberations of Libya invitation to partake in the imminent Arab economic summit to be held in Beirut.
Qabalan also indicated that the meeting would maintain the national constants pertaining to Imam Moussa Sadr affair.
Source: National News Agency