- ticket title
- UN: Horrors Await Migrants in Libyan Detention Centers
- Collaboration, Solidarity Mindset among Developing Countries Thriving amid Decline in Aid from North, Speakers Say as South-South Cooperation Conference Continues
- France Donates Euros 400 000 to Save Lives, Prevent Disease in Libya [EN/AR]
- Aid, refugees, and peacekeeping at stake in new Western Sahara talks
- Joint Statement of the Third United States-Kuwait Strategic Dialogue: “Enhancing Our Strategic Partnership”
Head of the Supreme Islamic Shiite Council, Sheikh Abdul Amir Qabalan, announced that he will convene the Council’s Sharia and Executive Boards in an emergency meeting at 10:00 am tomorrow (Friday) to discuss the reverberations of Libya invitation to partake in the imminent Arab economic summit to be held in Beirut.
Qabalan also indicated that the meeting would maintain the national constants pertaining to Imam Moussa Sadr affair.
Source: National News Agency