- ticket title
- Deputy Minister of Interior Visits Narcotics Department
- GNA Council of Ministers Announces Resumption of Air Traffic at Amitiq Airport
- German Foreign Minister: Libya’s neighboring countries suffer from negative consequences of Libyan Crisis
- Libya – IDP and Returnee Key Findings Report 28 (Nov-Dec 2019)
- Activities of Secretary-General in Germany, 18-20 January
Head of the Supreme Islamic Shiite Council, Sheikh Abdul Amir Qabalan, announced that he will convene the Council’s Sharia and Executive Boards in an emergency meeting at 10:00 am tomorrow (Friday) to discuss the reverberations of Libya invitation to partake in the imminent Arab economic summit to be held in Beirut.
Qabalan also indicated that the meeting would maintain the national constants pertaining to Imam Moussa Sadr affair.
Source: National News Agency