- ticket title
- German Government: We Expect Sustainable Ceasefire In Libya
- Italian Foreign Minister: EU Approves Mission To Prevent Weapons Entering Libya
- Algerian Foreign Minister Arrives In Tripoli
- As Libya talks resume in Geneva, UN negotiator seeks to overcome sticking points
- UN-Backed Government in Libya Suspends Talks After Attack
Tripoli-The Supreme Commander of Libyan Army issued Decree No 9/2019 appointing Lt General Mohamed Ali Mohamed Sherif Chief of General Staff of the Libyan army.
Source: Libya News Agency