- ticket title
- Libya: Imported camels evacuated from capital after port comes under fire
- UNHCR Update Libya (21 February 2020)
- UN launches new project to address link between terrorism, arms and crime
- Escalating Burkina Faso violence brings wider Sahel displacement emergency into focus
- Missile attacks fuel UN’s fear for migrants fleeing Libya
Sebha, Minister of education, Dr Mohamed Al-Azabi met Tuesday with Minister of Local Government Bdad Qansaw, Sebha Mucnipal Council delegation. The meeting focused on ways to provide educational needs necessary for advancing the educational process in sebha, besides addressing some problems encountered by the process and work progress. Minister of education said the ministry is engaged on importing about 500,000 pens, and 5000 chairs to address shortages in these material. He also stressed the need to make use of teachers of technical, engineering and medical specialties, work for their qualifications and change their track and use them to fill the gap.
Source: Libya News Agency