- ticket title
- Libya: Humanitarian Dashboard (Jan – July 2019)
- Libyan Coast Guard picks up nearly 500 migrants in region surrounding Tripoli
- How Pompeo Took Charge of US Response to Attack on Saudi Oil Fields
- Security Council Committee on Libya Meets with Libyan Investment Authority
- Migrant shooting highlights concern about Libyan coast guard
Sebha, Minister of education, Dr Mohamed Al-Azabi met Tuesday with Minister of Local Government Bdad Qansaw, Sebha Mucnipal Council delegation. The meeting focused on ways to provide educational needs necessary for advancing the educational process in sebha, besides addressing some problems encountered by the process and work progress. Minister of education said the ministry is engaged on importing about 500,000 pens, and 5000 chairs to address shortages in these material. He also stressed the need to make use of teachers of technical, engineering and medical specialties, work for their qualifications and change their track and use them to fill the gap.
Source: Libya News Agency