- ticket title
- Fighting Rages as Libya Force Pushes Toward Key Western City
- Fractured Tunisian Parliament Moves Toward Agreement on PM
- Merkel Stresses That Europe Has An Interest In Preventing The Escalation Of The Conflict In Libya
- The German Chancellor And The Chinese President Discuss Implementing The Outputs Of The Berlin Conference On Libya
- Chad’s Foreign Minister: The Spread Of Arms And The Worsening Situation In The Sahel Have Been Caused By The Libyan Crisis
Despite the abundance of natural resources in Guinea, its population endures high poverty and malnutrition rates. Since 2000, the country has experienced socio-economic adversity….
Endowed with vast and varied natural resources, a large biodiversity, lush vegetation and a climate favorable to agriculture, Liberia has enormous potential in mining and ecotourism, as well as food and cash crop production….
Although Sierra Leone has great natural resources, the decade-long civil war severely devastated the country’s economy, destroyed infrastructure and caused large-scale human suffering….