- ticket title
- Adopting 7 Resolutions, General Assembly Calls for Recorded Vote on Texts Addressing Global Health, Ties with Organization of Islamic Cooperation
- EU Trust Fund for Africa: new actions adopted to support vulnerable migrants, foster socio-economic development and improve border management in North of Africa
- GNA Minister Of Transport Meets Canadian Ambassador.
- Head Of Presidency Council Attends Event At Police Academy.
- GNA Interior Minister Discuss Security Cooperation With German Foreign Ministry Undersecretary.
London, The Chairman of the Board of the National Oil Company Mustafa Sun’allah has urged the international community to reconsider the way they deal with Libya, calling for a unified strategy to be put in place to resolve security problems in the country. Speaking at the Oil and Money Conference in the British capital, attended by key international oil and gas moguls, Sun’allah said the international community view lack of security in Libya as an internal problem, whereas the civil war in Libya is agitated by foreign bodies to serve different agenda. Despite attempts to destabilize the oil sector, Libya oil production has exceeded one million bpd. Last week the NOC has welcomed the return of international partners to Libya and acquired full support of Russia. Sun’allah stressed plentiful commercial opportunities in Libya, hoping that the NOC would be able to provide a more safe work environment for its personnel.
Source: Libya News Agency