- ticket title
- Mixed migration routes and dynamics in Libya, May – December 2018 (January 2019)
- Security Council Committee on Libya Meets with Panel of Experts
- UN envoy meets several members of House of Representatives
- UN envoy meets writers and artists in Benghazi
- Salama in Benghazi for Meeting With Prominent Figures
London, The Chairman of the Board of the National Oil Company Mustafa Sun’allah has urged the international community to reconsider the way they deal with Libya, calling for a unified strategy to be put in place to resolve security problems in the country. Speaking at the Oil and Money Conference in the British capital, attended by key international oil and gas moguls, Sun’allah said the international community view lack of security in Libya as an internal problem, whereas the civil war in Libya is agitated by foreign bodies to serve different agenda. Despite attempts to destabilize the oil sector, Libya oil production has exceeded one million bpd. Last week the NOC has welcomed the return of international partners to Libya and acquired full support of Russia. Sun’allah stressed plentiful commercial opportunities in Libya, hoping that the NOC would be able to provide a more safe work environment for its personnel.
Source: Libya News Agency