- ticket title
- European Commission Denies Knowledge of Reports of ‘Violations’ by Libya Coast Guard Elements
- Cross-border Movement Back to Normal at Ras Jdeir Crossing
- General Assembly Advocates Labour Rights, Ending Illicit Wildlife Trade, Adopting 6 Resolutions as It Concludes Seventy-Third Session
- Libya: Two commanders allied to east-based Haftar killed in strike near Tripoli
- IAEA and Islamic Development Bank Launch Women’s Cancers Partnership Initiative
Sun’allah Discuss With British Ambassador Ways of
Encouraging British Companies to Return to Work in Libyan Oil Sector.
Sunday , 29– 04– 2018 – 19:00:00
Tripoli, 29 April 2018(Lana) The Chairman of the Board of the
National Oil Company Mustafa Sun’allah has discussed with British
Ambassador encouraging British companies to return to work in Libya’s
oil sector, particularly the British Petroleum BP, and prospects of
drilling and developments available in Libya.
The meeting dealt with existing cooperation in the oil and gas
Sun’allah indicated that the company was giving special attention
to training, particularly in Britain, where it hoped the British
Embassy would facilitate entry visas to Libyan applicants.
Preparations for the British-Libyan Businessmen Conference in
Aberdeen next week were also discussed at the meeting.