- ticket title
- Lavarov: UN Alone Capable Of Guaranteeing Integrity Of Libya
- Celebrations Making Anniversary Of Feb
- Head Of Presidency Council Announces Launch Of The 2020 Humanitarian Response Plan For Libya
- British National Security Adviser Discuss With Egyptian Foreign Minister Developments In Libya
- US Secretary Of State: We Hope Political Negotiation In Libya Start By End Of This Month
Sun’allah Discuss With British Ambassador Ways of
Encouraging British Companies to Return to Work in Libyan Oil Sector.
Sunday , 29– 04– 2018 – 19:00:00
Tripoli, 29 April 2018(Lana) The Chairman of the Board of the
National Oil Company Mustafa Sun’allah has discussed with British
Ambassador encouraging British companies to return to work in Libya’s
oil sector, particularly the British Petroleum BP, and prospects of
drilling and developments available in Libya.
The meeting dealt with existing cooperation in the oil and gas
Sun’allah indicated that the company was giving special attention
to training, particularly in Britain, where it hoped the British
Embassy would facilitate entry visas to Libyan applicants.
Preparations for the British-Libyan Businessmen Conference in
Aberdeen next week were also discussed at the meeting.