- ticket title
- رئيس الوزراء يسلط الضوء في خطاب الاستقلال على إنجازات سانت كيتس ونيفيس على مدار أكثر من 37 عام.
- JA Solar’s New DeepBlue 3.0 Modules Earn Multiple Certifications, Product Based on 182mm x 182 mm Wafers Ready for Global Market
- Huawei Brings Digital Transformation to Industries Through Innovative HMS Solutions
- حصلت AvaTradeGO على جائزة أفضل تطبيق لتداول الفوركس عبر الهاتف المحمول من Global Forex Awards لعام 2020
- تحتفل شركة بانشيل ريالتي بتحقيقها نموًا قويًا في مبيعات مشروعها السكني الرائد – أبراج بانشيل تاورز في مدينة بونه
DUNDALK, IRELAND–(Marketwire/AsiaNet Pakistan – August 22, 2012) – Top online bingo site Boylebingo.com is giving parents the chance to win extra cash at the end of the school holidays and during the first month of school term. Three thousand pounds/euro bonus and a massive one million loyalty points is up for grabs in the site’s latest bingo promotion.
Players can win on two leaderboards, one for bingo and another for slots/mini-games which can be played on the bingo site. On top of this, just like back in the old school days, players can earn gold stars every time their name appears in the top twenty positions on either leaderboard. The player with the most gold stars gets a one thousand pounds/euro bonus.
The Summer School Slingo competition runs from the 20th August to the 30th September 2012. Players must wager the most in cash stakes to win a share of the bonus and loyalty points prize pool. Players can be placed on both leaderboards. One thousand pounds/euro bonus and 500,000 loyalty points can be won on each leaderboard.
The gold star, one thousand pound/euro bonus prize will be won by the player who wins the most gold stars throughout the promotion across both leaderboards, so players who play both bingo and slot games have the best chance of winning the biggest prize.
Sherril Soliman, Bingo Manager at Boylebingo.com said “At this time of year parents are busy getting their children ready to go back to school. Summer School Slingo gives them the chance to unwind by playing bingo, while being in with a chance of winning some great extra prizes to help with the cost of the new school uniforms and fees.”
Boylebingo.com, which is known for its topless man T.V. adverts, has enjoyed a fruitful summer with the success of their Dream Idols sponsorship and the roll out of a new refer a friend scheme this week, which was requested by its loyal player base.
Note to Editor:
Boylebingo was established in 2010 and is the online bingo division of Boylesports the largest independent bookmaker in Ireland.