- ticket title
- Microsoft announces 2020 Partner of the Year Awards winners and finalists
- مايكروسوفت تعلن عن الفائزين والمرشحين النهائيين لجوائز شريك العام لمايكروسوفت 2020
- GardaWorld Acquires Leading Integrated Security Risk Management Firm WorldAware
- RevBits announces issuance of two U.S. patents covering next generation email security for MS Outlook users
- شركة ريفبيتس تعلن إصدار براءتي اختراع أميركيتين تشملان أمن الجيل القادم للبريد الألكتروني لمستخدمي أم أس أوتلوك
Sudanese President Omer Al-Bashir received a telephone call from Russian President Vladimir Putin Thursday during which they discussed means of upgrading relations of the two countries to a strategic level.
President Putin expressed appreciation for Sudan's leadership and its keenness employ the country 's potentialities for the sake of development and the well-being of its people. He affirmed the continued support of Russia for Sudan and increased Russian investments in Sudan in the of energy, oil, gas mining and gold sectors.
President Putin renewed his country's resolve to help Sudan use such vital resources for its development.
He also agreed to re-schedule Sudan's debts.
President Al-Bashir congratulated President Putin on winning the presidential election last week and the confidence the Russian people had shown i him and thanked President Putin for his sincere desire to assist Sudan economically and to establish strategic partnership for development.
President Al-Bashir extended an invitation to the Russian President to visit Sudan to discuss ways of fostering relations and establishing a partnership. President Putin has accepted the invitation.
State Minister and Director of the President's Offices Hatem Hassan Bakheet said President al-Bashir has directed the concerned bodies to make good arrangements for Putin's visit and prepare joint investment projects with a view to establish strategic relations with Russia.
Source: NAM News Network