- ticket title
- Putin to take part in Berlin conference on Libya on January 19
- Libya strongman Haftar in Greece for talks ahead of Berlin peace conference
- Six months following the enforced disappearance of Siham Sergewa, UNSMIL calls for her immediate release
- Libya: Tens of thousands of children at risk amidst violence and chaos of unrelenting conflict
- UNHCR Update Libya (17 January 2020)
The Sudanese Minister of Water Resources and Electricity, Mutaz Musa, will visit Russia at the head of a technical delegation, including Undersecretary of the Ministry Musa Omer and the general administration of Nuclear Power at the Ministry, Ahmed Al-Mustafa.
The Ministry said in a statement here Monday that the delegation will meet the leaders of Rosatom State Nuclear Energy Corporation of Russia.
Ministry spokesperson Mohamed Abdul-Rahim said the delegation will sign a memorandum of understanding (MoU) with Russia for co-operation on public consultation of nuclear energy projects and the roadmap for implementing the plan for development of Sudan's proposed nuclear power plant.
Source: NAM News Network