- ticket title
- GNA Interior Ministry Undersecretary Meets Displaced Committee in Morzug
- Libyan People Celebrate Anniversary of Martyrdom of Omar Mukhtar
- UNHCR Calls for Greater Solidarity With Stranded Refugees in Libya
- Algeria Demands Adherence to UN Resolutions Banning Arms to Libya
- Dr Emari Zaed meets with US Charge D’affairs
The Sudanese Minister of Water Resources and Electricity, Mutaz Musa, will visit Russia at the head of a technical delegation, including Undersecretary of the Ministry Musa Omer and the general administration of Nuclear Power at the Ministry, Ahmed Al-Mustafa.
The Ministry said in a statement here Monday that the delegation will meet the leaders of Rosatom State Nuclear Energy Corporation of Russia.
Ministry spokesperson Mohamed Abdul-Rahim said the delegation will sign a memorandum of understanding (MoU) with Russia for co-operation on public consultation of nuclear energy projects and the roadmap for implementing the plan for development of Sudan's proposed nuclear power plant.
Source: NAM News Network