- ticket title
- Putin to take part in Berlin conference on Libya on January 19
- Libya strongman Haftar in Greece for talks ahead of Berlin peace conference
- Six months following the enforced disappearance of Siham Sergewa, UNSMIL calls for her immediate release
- Libya: Tens of thousands of children at risk amidst violence and chaos of unrelenting conflict
- UNHCR Update Libya (17 January 2020)
Sudan's Minister of Information, Dr. Ahmed Bilal, has described the recent visit to Egypt by President Omer A-Basher as one which has opened a new phase in Sudanese-Egyptian relations which is characterized by mutual understanding and joint interests.
Addressing the weekly forum of the Ministry here Wednesday, he stressed that Sudan had been witnessing intensive regional and international political developments to establish balanced relationships which would serve the higher national interest.
He said relations between Sudan and Egypt should grow and develop through mutual respect and joint interests, and noted the the wide reception accorded by the by the Egyptian people to President Al-Basher and his accompanying delegation during the visit.
Source: NAM News Network