- ticket title
- IOM Libya Update, 01 – 15 September 2019
- Two Jordanians Kidnapped In Libya Set Free
- FAO report cites 41 countries needing external assistance for food
- IOM Deplores Death of Migrant, Killed Thursday upon Disembarkation in Tripoli
- German Capital Hosts Preliminary Meeting on Situation in Libya
Sudan's Minister of Information, Dr. Ahmed Bilal, has described the recent visit to Egypt by President Omer A-Basher as one which has opened a new phase in Sudanese-Egyptian relations which is characterized by mutual understanding and joint interests.
Addressing the weekly forum of the Ministry here Wednesday, he stressed that Sudan had been witnessing intensive regional and international political developments to establish balanced relationships which would serve the higher national interest.
He said relations between Sudan and Egypt should grow and develop through mutual respect and joint interests, and noted the the wide reception accorded by the by the Egyptian people to President Al-Basher and his accompanying delegation during the visit.
Source: NAM News Network