- ticket title
- Italian Foreign Minister: New European Treaty on Migration Soon
- United Nations Support Mission in Libya (S/2020/41) [EN/AR]
- Trump administration plans to add Nigeria and six other nations to travel ban list: reports
- Surprise In Belarus, Kyrgyzstan About Reports On Expanded U.S. Travel Ban
- Trump Says U.S. Will Add ‘A Couple’ Of Countries To Travel-Ban List
Sudan's Minister of Information, Dr. Ahmed Bilal, has described the recent visit to Egypt by President Omer A-Basher as one which has opened a new phase in Sudanese-Egyptian relations which is characterized by mutual understanding and joint interests.
Addressing the weekly forum of the Ministry here Wednesday, he stressed that Sudan had been witnessing intensive regional and international political developments to establish balanced relationships which would serve the higher national interest.
He said relations between Sudan and Egypt should grow and develop through mutual respect and joint interests, and noted the the wide reception accorded by the by the Egyptian people to President Al-Basher and his accompanying delegation during the visit.
Source: NAM News Network