- ticket title
- Libya: Humanitarian Dashboard (Jan – July 2019)
- Libyan Coast Guard picks up nearly 500 migrants in region surrounding Tripoli
- How Pompeo Took Charge of US Response to Attack on Saudi Oil Fields
- Security Council Committee on Libya Meets with Libyan Investment Authority
- Migrant shooting highlights concern about Libyan coast guard
Sudan's Minister of Information, Dr. Ahmed Bilal, has described the recent visit to Egypt by President Omer A-Basher as one which has opened a new phase in Sudanese-Egyptian relations which is characterized by mutual understanding and joint interests.
Addressing the weekly forum of the Ministry here Wednesday, he stressed that Sudan had been witnessing intensive regional and international political developments to establish balanced relationships which would serve the higher national interest.
He said relations between Sudan and Egypt should grow and develop through mutual respect and joint interests, and noted the the wide reception accorded by the by the Egyptian people to President Al-Basher and his accompanying delegation during the visit.
Source: NAM News Network