- ticket title
- شركة HTS Interiors في دبي تعيد صياغة مفهوم التصميم الداخلي والتجهيز لمطعم Basanti & Co بجزيرة بلوواترز
- مايندتري تشترك مع المعهد الهندي للتقنية بمدراس في إعداد منصب زميل هيئة التدريس في علوم البيانات والذكاء الاصطناعي
- CRRC Unveils their Lightest and New Advanced Energy-efficient Metro Train at InnoTrans 2018
- Iqra University Selects Mediasite for New Smart Classrooms, Revolutionizing Teaching and Learning in Pakistan
- هارد روك كافيه يفتتح أولى فروعه بمطار دبي الدولي حيث الموسيقى الراقية والمأكولات اللذيذة والملابس الأنيقة
President Omer Al-Bashir of Sudan has received a message from the Emir of Qatar, Sheikh Tamim bin Hamad Al-Thani, dealing with bilateral relations and ways of boosting them further.
The message was delievered by the Deputy Prime Minister and Foreign Minister of Qatar, Sheikh Mohamed bin Abdul-Rahman Al-Thani, who called on the president here Sunday. Also present were Sudan’s Foreign Minister, Professor Ibrahim Ghandour, and Qatari Ambassador to Sudan Rashid bin Abdul-Rahman.
In a media statement, Professor Ghandour expressed Sudan’s appreciation for Qatar’s support to Sudan, saying: “We thank Qatar and its Emir for the support Qatar has provided to Sudan throughout the past.”
He added that the visit of the Foreign Minister of Qatar was an opportunity to discuss completion of the Doha dossier, especially concerning reconstruction in Sudan’s western region of Darfur, pointing out that the Qatari Minister had met with the Chairman of Darfur Peace Office, Magdi Khelf-Alla.
“We are looking forward for further co-operation and bilateral relations,” said Professor Ghandour.
The Qatari Foreign Minister said he conveyed a verbal message from the Emir of Qatar to President Al-Bashir dealing with bilateral relations.
“We have agreed to hold meetings sooner and to form a committee on political consultations between Foreign Ministries of the two countries to follow up the common projects,” the Qatari Minister said.
He said he discussed with his Sudanese counterpart the common projects and expansion of co-operation , implementation of Doha Agreement and the peace process in Darfur.
The Qatari Minister said he was very glad that more groups want to join the Agreement which, he said, is means of boosting stability and security in Sudan.
Source: NAM News Network