- ticket title
- «دايفرسي» تعلن عن ضخ استثمارات كبيرة في أسواق الإمارات لإنتاج مطهرات «أوكسيفير» التي تقضي علي الفيروسات في ثوانٍ
- Diversey Announce Significant Investment in the UAE for Production of Oxivir Disinfectants that Neutralize Viruses in Seconds
- GardaWorld Acquires Leading Integrated Security Risk Management Firm WorldAware
- New MAXAIR Filter Time-To-Market Reduced by NIOSH Fast-Track Approval Process
- Atrium Health and United Arab Emirates Develop First in Southeast Region Surgery Fellowship Program
Addis Ababa, - The Sudanese president 'Omar Basher' , has renewed his country's support to the national accord government 'NAG' , and his rejection to "any foreign intervention in the internal affairs of Libya". In the closed session of the African summit and Libya neighboring countries held in Addis Ababa , president Basher asserted on the necessity ; "to preserve the unity of Libya" , because it's ; " an Arab , African and neighboring country , and what is going on in it , reflects on the neighboring countries". On the other hand , chairman of the African union commission , called on the international community to , solve the Libyan crisis , and to end the state of division in Libya. In the closed session , the conferees viewed reports from 'NAG' , UN envoy to Libya and the African union , over the situation in Libya.
Source: Libya News Agency