- ticket title
- Deputy Minister of Interior Visits Narcotics Department
- GNA Council of Ministers Announces Resumption of Air Traffic at Amitiq Airport
- German Foreign Minister: Libya’s neighboring countries suffer from negative consequences of Libyan Crisis
- Libya – IDP and Returnee Key Findings Report 28 (Nov-Dec 2019)
- Activities of Secretary-General in Germany, 18-20 January
UNDP's project 'Strengthening local capacities for Resilience and Recovery' is a three-year initiative aiming at supporting local authorities in Libya to respond to the many conflict and human mobility induced challenges - by strengthening the local resilience and recovery mechanisms - that impact negatively people access to essential services, sources of jobs and livelihoods, the social cohesion and security of communities.
The project is built around 3 outputs:
( 1) Better provision of basic services at local level and increase access for most vulnerable groups from host communities - including Internally Displaced Populations (IDPs) and returnees - as well as migrants and refugees is ensured;
(2) local authorities and administrations a re supported in fulfilling their role and responsibilities with a focus on enforcing local stability and community security;
(3) local economic recovery/ development, including job creation and livelihoods a re supported.
Implemented in partnership with Tatweer Research.
Implemented directly by UNDP with focus on the following targeted municipalities:
Tripoli, Benghazi a nd Sebha (2M USD each), Sabratha, Murzuq, AI Kufrah (1M USD each), with O.SM USD for Ajdabiya.
Source: UN Development Programme