- ticket title
- تكنوتري تتحدى الركود الاقتصادي العالمي محققة نتائج مالية قوية
- تعيين مدير مخضرم رئيسًا لشركة General Fusion
- خدمة قوية ومثبتة: العمال الصحيون المجتمعيون قادرون على بناء الصحة والمساواة خلال فترة الوباء وما بعدها
- Miami International Holdings and MGEX Announce Plan of Merger; MGEX to Join MIAX Exchange Group
- مؤشر أسهم بيرميودا والشركة الأم ميامي إنترناشيونال هولدنغز، تعلنان عن إدراج 1.94 مليار دولار لـ أن سي أل كوربوريشن
BRUSSELS, Feb 17 (NNN-KUNA) -- NATO Secretary General Jens Stoltenberg said here Thursday that NATO is ready to help Libya, but any assistance has to be based on request from the Libyan Government, the Government of National Accord.
"This request was the request we received yesterday. So we are, we have just started to look into what kind of help and support but the request is about help for building security and defence institutions and that's also what NATO has stated clearly that we are ready to help them with building institutions," he told a news conference after a two-day meeting of NATO defence ministers this afternoon.
"So now we will start to work and look into exactly what kind of assistance we can provide but it's related to institution building, helping them with building security and defence institutions.
"This can of course take place both in Libya but also outside Libya, that's some of the issues that has not yet been decided," he added.
Stoltenberg repeated that the United States is committed to the Alliance and to "our collective security guarantees but also in deeds by increased military presence of the United States in Europe".
Source; Nam News Network