- ticket title
- Ministry Of The Interior Units Arrive In Tarhuna To Control Law And Order And Prevent Any Security Breaches.
- General Prosecutors Office Orders Imprisonment Of The Former Head Of The Civil Aviation Authority And The Director Of The Aviation Safety Department
- Minister Of Education Stresses Importance Of Activating Educational Channel And Electronic Platforms
- Libyan Investment Corporation Holds Desk To Desk Meeting With Libyan Foreign Investment Company And Its Director General
- National Oil Corporation Reveals Revenue For December 2020 .
The Acting Special Representative of the Secretary-General of the United Nations, Head of the United Nations Support Mission in Libya, Stephanie Williams, confirmed that the participants in the Libyan Political Dialogue Forum held in Tunisia recently agreed on the powers of the Presidential Council and the Council of Ministers and that The Prime Minister has two deputies. "Williams" added in a briefing to the UN Security Council, which she gave today, Thursday, via video that the participants in the forum also agreed to hold the elections on December 24, 2021, referring to the High National Elections Commission, which is a sovereign institution and can hold elections if conditions and money are available. Williams also considered that the agreement on managing oil revenues will help improve the humanitarian situation in Libya, confirming that significant progress has been made in Libya within the package of goals set in Geneva. "Williams" indicated that tangible progress has been made from the package of confidence-building measures between the Libyan parties, expressing optimism to return the flights to other regions soon.
Source: Libyan News Agency