- ticket title
- Deputy Minister of Interior Visits Narcotics Department
- GNA Council of Ministers Announces Resumption of Air Traffic at Amitiq Airport
- German Foreign Minister: Libya’s neighboring countries suffer from negative consequences of Libyan Crisis
- Libya – IDP and Returnee Key Findings Report 28 (Nov-Dec 2019)
- Activities of Secretary-General in Germany, 18-20 January
“The series of explosions that went off in the city of Sahatta, yesterday where UNSRSG Bernardino Leon was meeting key Libyan interlocutors are heinous acts and can only prevent Libya from reaching a peaceful settlement to the conflict.
These attacks undermine the dialogue process. In the interest of the Libyan people, I call upon all parties to refrain from such destructive acts and to participate in the UN led dialogue process.
The European Union continues to believe that dialogue, in whatever shape or form, remains crucial and that the solution of the crisis requires a political settlement. We fully back the efforts of the Special Representative of the UN Secretary General, Bernardino Leon and I reaffirm EU’s commitment to work alongside the UN”.