- ticket title
- GNA Interior Ministry Undersecretary Meets Displaced Committee in Morzug
- Libyan People Celebrate Anniversary of Martyrdom of Omar Mukhtar
- UNHCR Calls for Greater Solidarity With Stranded Refugees in Libya
- Algeria Demands Adherence to UN Resolutions Banning Arms to Libya
- Dr Emari Zaed meets with US Charge D’affairs
Ubari, Stabilization Fund delivered Saturday two ambulance vehicles and another refuse-collecting vehicle from UN Stabilization Fund for Libya. The Fund posted on its website that the delivery was in line with its projects that include school maintenance, and renewal of Ubari General Hospital, the main market, and establishing youth and women centres.
Source: Libya News Agency