- ticket title
- Miami International Holdings Reports July 2020 Trading Results for MIAX Exchange Group; July Market Share up Approximately 19% over 2019
- التقنيات المعززة تساعد منصات التجارة الإلكترونية والتجار على تقديم تجربة بث حي أكثر ذكاء على الإنترنت
- AppGallery Continues to Thrive in Egyptian Market
- Kia Motors unveils the Sonet – an all-new smart urban compact SUV, made in India for the world
- HOW COMPANIES ARE MEETING THE CHALLENGE OF CHANGE – Businesses championing change highlighted in documentary series produced by TBD Media
The stability of Mali and Libya will strengthen the fields of counter-terrorism action, said Sunday in Algiers Minister for Maghreb and African Affairs Abdelkader Messahel.
“The stability of Libya and Mali is capital as it helps to combat terrorism. The instability in Mali and Libya strengthen (terrorist) movements activating in the region,” said Messahel following the talks he held with Spanish Secretary of State for Foreign Affairs, Ignacio Rubio Ybanez.
He underlined the convergence of views of Algeria and Spain regarding the political solution of the Libyan crisis which depends on the political dialogue involving all the concerned Libyan parties which approve dialogue, except the terrorist movements listed by UN.
“Libya is going through very difficult times. It is necessary that all energies are being implemented for the stability of this country,” he said.
“We stressed the importance of the efforts of the Special Representative of the UN Secretary General and Head of the United Nations Support Mission in Libya, Bernardino Leon, and border countries,” he added.
Regarding Mali, Messahel said that Algeria and Spain agreed on a “comprehensive” solution to the crisis in this country to preserve its territorial integrity.
Source : Algerie Presse Service