- ticket title
- Minister of Employment and Rehabilitation meets with head of IOM
- Ministry of Economy and Industry lifts subsidy for Kerosene for commercial and industrial use
- Food & Drug Control centre convenes workshop on improving olive oil quality
- GNA Minister of Economy Discuss Economic Reform With Deputy head of UN Mission in Libya
- Italian Embassy Calls for Immediate Cessation of Combat Operations in Tripoli
A rocket-propelled grenade and multiple anti-aircraft rounds were fired at an SMM patrol on 26 November.
At approximately 12:00hrs on 26 November, an SMM patrol of three monitors – escorted by Ukrainian military personnel – was travelling between two Ukrainian military checkpoints (CP) – less than 2km apart – between the towns of Kirove (55km North-East of Donetsk) and Shumy (50km North-East of Donetsk).
When they reached the CP near Shumy at 12.10hrs, one of the SMM monitors exited the SMM armoured vehicle.
Almost immediately, a rocket-propelled grenade (RPG) was fired – from a location to the South-East – impacting approximately 150 metres from the SMM vehicle. In the space of two seconds, multiple rounds of 23mm anti-aircraft ammunition were fired, impacting two to three metres from the SMM vehicle.
The SMM monitor – who had been standing next to the SMM vehicle – immediately entered it, at which point, it left the scene.
There were no injuries or damage sustained in the attack. The SMM monitors returned safely to their base.