- ticket title
- Pope Backs UN Chief’s Call for Global Cease-Fire to Focus on Coronavirus
- Iran Defends Virus Response as Syria Reports First Death
- CoronaVirus Combat Committee Issues Stricter Measures After Detection Of Two New Cases
- Libyan Consulate In Tunis Advises Libyan Nationals To Remain In Their Homes
- EU Renews Support For Berlin Conference’s Outcomes And For Immediate Halt Of Fighting In Libya
Tripoli – The official spokesman of the foreign ministry in the National Accord Government ‘Mahamad Geblawi’, announced that the General Consulate in Sfax, had provided till now accommodations for 1187 citizens, and still continuing the inventory of citizens. According to the media office, the spokesman called on all stranded citizens from travelling, to stay in their rooms and flats which were provided for them, and to stay inside and follow the full health instructions.
Source: Libya News Agency