- ticket title
- MIAX PEARL Equities Begins Trading in NMS Test Symbols, Live Symbols Will Commence Trading on September 29, 2020
- مواجهة التذوق مع MUMM: لوران فريسنت يجلب رؤيته الريادية لإعادة اختراع تجربة تذوق الشمبانيا من Mumm
- Huawei تطلق هواوي حل فيوجن سيرفر برو V6 SAP HANA للتحول الرقمي للشركات
- العوامل الرئيسية الخمسة للتحول الرقمي المستقبلي لمشاريع الطاقة الكهربائية
- Huawei, Sunline Jointly Launch Contactless Digital Loan One Box Solution
Tripoli, The Spokesman for the Solid Structure Operation Room established by the Presidential Council of the Government of National Accord on Wednesday announced end of the first phase of operations against the so called State Organisation of Da'esh fighters, and declared that the areas of Abu Grain, Zamzam, Al Gadahiya, Abu Njeim and Al washka have been completely liberated and the forces of darkness defeated by the Libyan Army heroes. In a statement he read on Tuesday in the liberated area of Abu Grain, Mohamed Al Gusri said 'we are delighted to bring to you Libyan citizens news of the victory of our forces over the terrorist groups on the outskirts of Sirte, the defeat of Da'esh militants and the liberation of Abu Grain, Zamzam, Al Gadahiya, Abu Njeim and Al washka. He highlighted the discipline of the members of the Libyan Army who fought the battle near Sirte and offered condolences to the families of those who fell in defence of the homeland against the terrorist gangs. He also vowed that the Army will carry on with the operation 'solid structure' until the terrorist groups are finally defeated.
Source: Libyan News Agency