- ticket title
- IOM Libya Update, 01 – 15 November 2019
- President of Mauritania: Fighting Terrorism in Africa Requires Solution to Libyan Crisis
- Stolen Libyan Artefacts Seized in Sidi Buzaid, Tunisia
- UN Development Programme in Libya Says Sebha Airport up and Running After Years of Closure
- Competence Document of Guiding Committee of Libyan Authorities Capacity Building Signed
Tripoli, The Spokesman for the Solid Structure Operation Room established by the Presidential Council of the Government of National Accord on Wednesday announced end of the first phase of operations against the so called State Organisation of Da'esh fighters, and declared that the areas of Abu Grain, Zamzam, Al Gadahiya, Abu Njeim and Al washka have been completely liberated and the forces of darkness defeated by the Libyan Army heroes. In a statement he read on Tuesday in the liberated area of Abu Grain, Mohamed Al Gusri said 'we are delighted to bring to you Libyan citizens news of the victory of our forces over the terrorist groups on the outskirts of Sirte, the defeat of Da'esh militants and the liberation of Abu Grain, Zamzam, Al Gadahiya, Abu Njeim and Al washka. He highlighted the discipline of the members of the Libyan Army who fought the battle near Sirte and offered condolences to the families of those who fell in defence of the homeland against the terrorist gangs. He also vowed that the Army will carry on with the operation 'solid structure' until the terrorist groups are finally defeated.
Source: Libyan News Agency