- ticket title
- EU condemns presence of foreign mercenaries in Libya
- AMINE GEMAYEL TALKS DEVELOPMENTS WITH TUNISIAN AMBASSADOR
- TURKISH AMBASSADOR: FRANCE TURNS BLIND EYE TO UAE, EGYPT’S VIOLATIONS IN LIBYA
- FRANCE PULLS OUT OF NATO LIBYA FORCE AMID TURKEY TENSIONS
- Libya: Health Sector Bulletin (June 2020)
Vienna- The Speaker of the Italian House of Representatives Roberto Fiko on Monday called for a unified European stance in rejection of military solutions to the Libyan crisis. 'I feel a need to express the need for Europe to unite in rejection of a solution obtained by force, and to strongly voice its support for re-building the Libyan political framework, which includes all concerned parties under the UN auspices, the Italian Aki news agency quoted Fiko as saying, in remarks before a European Speakers of Parliaments Conference here.
Source: Libya News Agency