- ticket title
- Strengthening Local Capacities for Resilience and Recovery Project Updates Phase II
- President of Presidency Council Meets University Teaching Staff Syndicate Members
- Local Government Minister meets with UK charge deaffairs and political advisor and head of UNHCR
- President of Presidency Council Meets British Charge D’affaires
- President of Presidency Council Discusses Situation in South With Notables
Vienna- The Speaker of the Italian House of Representatives Roberto Fiko on Monday called for a unified European stance in rejection of military solutions to the Libyan crisis. 'I feel a need to express the need for Europe to unite in rejection of a solution obtained by force, and to strongly voice its support for re-building the Libyan political framework, which includes all concerned parties under the UN auspices, the Italian Aki news agency quoted Fiko as saying, in remarks before a European Speakers of Parliaments Conference here.
Source: Libya News Agency