- ticket title
- Mixed migration routes and dynamics in Libya, May – December 2018 (January 2019)
- Security Council Committee on Libya Meets with Panel of Experts
- UN envoy meets several members of House of Representatives
- UN envoy meets writers and artists in Benghazi
- Salama in Benghazi for Meeting With Prominent Figures
Madrid, Spanish Coast Guard have announced that they have rescued 1200 illegal migrants in 30 boats in the Mediterranean on Saturday and Sunday as they tried to reach the Spanish coast the main gateway for migration to Europe. Navy spokesman said the coast guard have rescued 1181 on 2 boats.’ More than 40000 migrants have arrived in Spain this year, including 35000 by Sea, and about 5000 by land through the Spanish enclaves of Seuta and Melilla in Morocco, according to the International Organisation of Migration IOM. This constitutes 40% of the overall number of newcomers in Europe estimated at 100000. More than 170 died in the Sea since the start of the year including 362 off the Spanish coast according to IOM.
Source: Libya News Agency