- ticket title
- Adopting 7 Resolutions, General Assembly Calls for Recorded Vote on Texts Addressing Global Health, Ties with Organization of Islamic Cooperation
- EU Trust Fund for Africa: new actions adopted to support vulnerable migrants, foster socio-economic development and improve border management in North of Africa
- GNA Minister Of Transport Meets Canadian Ambassador.
- Head Of Presidency Council Attends Event At Police Academy.
- GNA Interior Minister Discuss Security Cooperation With German Foreign Ministry Undersecretary.
Madrid, Spanish Coast Guard have announced that they have rescued 1200 illegal migrants in 30 boats in the Mediterranean on Saturday and Sunday as they tried to reach the Spanish coast the main gateway for migration to Europe. Navy spokesman said the coast guard have rescued 1181 on 2 boats.’ More than 40000 migrants have arrived in Spain this year, including 35000 by Sea, and about 5000 by land through the Spanish enclaves of Seuta and Melilla in Morocco, according to the International Organisation of Migration IOM. This constitutes 40% of the overall number of newcomers in Europe estimated at 100000. More than 170 died in the Sea since the start of the year including 362 off the Spanish coast according to IOM.
Source: Libya News Agency