- ticket title
- LONGi unveils RE100 roadmap to achieve 100% green energy use by 2028
- THRIVE II: This Is What It Takes releases trailer August 8th in 15 languages for sequel to one of the top watched documentaries of all time
- First liquid biopsy to receive FDA Approval for comprehensive tumor profiling across all solid cancers, Guardant Health’s Guardant360® CDx, gains credibility among oncologists in Asia, Middle East and Africa.
- Miami International Holdings Reports July 2020 Trading Results for MIAX Exchange Group; July Market Share up Approximately 19% over 2019
- التقنيات المعززة تساعد منصات التجارة الإلكترونية والتجار على تقديم تجربة بث حي أكثر ذكاء على الإنترنت
Tobruk, 21 February(Lana) The members of Parliament from the Southern region have announced that they had ended suspension of their membership of Parliament and have resumed attendance of sessions as of Monday Feb.20. The MPs have stressed in a statement that they have now ended their suspension of membership, in response to meeting of demands by local populations to improve living conditions for inhabitants of the southern region. The move was in consideration of public good and the important entitlements placed on Parliament, after some institutions have responded to demands of the southern region communities for better living conditions, which have now improved, the statement said. =Lana=
Source: Libya n News Agency