- ticket title
- Libya: Humanitarian Dashboard (Jan – July 2019)
- Libyan Coast Guard picks up nearly 500 migrants in region surrounding Tripoli
- How Pompeo Took Charge of US Response to Attack on Saudi Oil Fields
- Security Council Committee on Libya Meets with Libyan Investment Authority
- Migrant shooting highlights concern about Libyan coast guard
Seoul, South Korea Foreign Ministry decided Tuesday to extend the travel ban on its citizens to 6 countries including Libya up to July 31, 2017. The ministry attributed the reason for such extension to the unstable political situation, bad security and threats of terrorist groups. The ministry warned south Korean nationals visiting Libya, Iraq, Syria, Yemen, Somalia and Afghanistan and some regions in the Philippines without government permission with imprisonment for a maximum of one year and a penalty of 8300 US dollars according to article 26 of Passports law.
Source: Libya News Agency