- ticket title
- IOM Libya Update, 01 – 15 October 2019
- Libya’s relentless militia war: Civilians harmed in the battle for Tripoli, April-August 2019
- Deputy Italian Foreign Minister: We Are Concerned About Growing Attacks Against Civilians in Libya
- Al Wahat Security Directorate Warns Against Renting Accomodations to Unknown Persons
- Presidency Council Approves Solution to Issues Part of Misrata-Tawergha Agreement
Assistant Secretary of State for Economic and Business Affairs Charles Rivkin will travel to Dhaka, Bangladesh, November 11–13. Drawing on his background as a former corporate CEO, Assistant Secretary Rivkin will highlight the opportunities for collaboration between American and Bangladeshi businesses in Bangladesh and the region.
While in Bangladesh, he will meet with government officials to discuss areas and opportunities for increased bilateral trade and investment as well as Bangladesh’s regional economic connectivity. The Assistant Secretary will also meet with government officials, garment factory owners, and labor leaders to discuss progress on worker rights and worker safety issues in ready-made garment factories. He will also discuss the critical work that remains to transform the apparel sector as envisioned in the Generalized System of Preferences (GSP) Action Plan that the United States provided to the Government of Bangladesh in July 2013.