- ticket title
- Africare Commemorates Its 50th Anniversary With Planned Sunset Of All U.S. Operations And Assisting In Standing Up A New “PanAfricare” On The Continent
- مؤسسة “أفريكير” تحتفل بالذكرى الـ 50 لتأسيسها، وتعلن عن تصفية كل عملياتها في الولايات المتحدة، والمساعدة في تأسيس مؤسسة جديدة “بان أفريكير” في القارة الأفريقية
- JA Solar Supplies Modules for Malaysia’s First Bifacial-Plus-Trackers Project
- Former Ivory Coast International Footballer Runs for Football Federation Presidency
- Suspected Boko Haram Militants Kill 16 in Northern Cameroon
Assistant Secretary of State for Economic and Business Affairs Charles Rivkin will travel to Dhaka, Bangladesh, November 11–13. Drawing on his background as a former corporate CEO, Assistant Secretary Rivkin will highlight the opportunities for collaboration between American and Bangladeshi businesses in Bangladesh and the region.
While in Bangladesh, he will meet with government officials to discuss areas and opportunities for increased bilateral trade and investment as well as Bangladesh’s regional economic connectivity. The Assistant Secretary will also meet with government officials, garment factory owners, and labor leaders to discuss progress on worker rights and worker safety issues in ready-made garment factories. He will also discuss the critical work that remains to transform the apparel sector as envisioned in the Generalized System of Preferences (GSP) Action Plan that the United States provided to the Government of Bangladesh in July 2013.